Blondes vs. Brunettes (BvB) is a volunteer-driven flag football game for women that brings together the passion and spirit of young community leaders to support the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Almost two-thirds of Americans with Alzheimer’s are women.
- Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death in the United States.
- An estimated 5.8 million Americans have Alzheimer’s disease in 2019, including approximately 200,000 individuals younger than age 65.
- Every 65 seconds someone in the United States develops Alzheimer’s.
- By 2050, the number of people with Alzheimer’s disease could reach 14 million, barring the development of a medical breakthrough to prevent or cure the disease.
Watch some highlights from the 2018 game:
The 2019 season is officially here! Be sure to check back regularly as we update our events page with upcoming fundraising opportunities!